Scheduling an Inspection
- Allow approximately 2-3 hours.
- Arrange date, time and duration with sellers, buyers, realtors and/or tenants.
- Advise sellers/tenants that all appliances, equipment and systems will be operated by a professional and will be left in normal condition.
- Purchaser should be present, if at all possible.
- Be sure all utilities will be operational on day of inspection (water, electricity, gas, oil)
- Be sure positive access to home is arranged.
- Have available purchaser’s full name, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Have correct Inspection address and directions if house is new or difficult to find.
- Please give 24hours cancellation or postponement notice, if possible.
- Payment is due at the time of inspection
Please Call For Further Information